Your safety is our top priority
Code of conduct for online talks and lectures
We ask that all attendees and participants in online talks, lectures and meetings abide by the following code of conduct:
- Be respectful of all attendees and participants at all times.
- Any inappropriate or offensive language or content will not be tolerated.
- Do not share any personal details, including mobile numbers, email addresses or social media accounts.
- Please keep any chat on-topic to avoid distracting other participants. Any messages should always be kind.
- Do not try to record the lecture / talk / meeting in any way.
If you do not abide by this code of conduct, you may be removed from the event and (for U18s) a parent / guardian or your school may be informed.
Safeguarding for children and vulnerable adults
Your safeguarding and welfare is our top priority. The designated safeguarding lead for the Department is Dr Sian Tedaldi. This means she is responsible for keeping you safe and well during events. Please email Sian (email@example.com) if you have any concerns or for any of the following reasons:
- You are feeling unhappy
- You are feeling unsafe
- You have concerns about another student or adult helper.
Sian will be able to support you and try and get you the help you need.
Privacy notices and data protection
The privacy notices for our outreach programmes are attached to the bottom of this page. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.