I am a Tutorial Fellow at Wadham College, with responsibility for teaching the first year maths-for-physicists courses, CP3 and CP4.
- Lectureship in Physics, Corpus Christi College, Oxford (2018-20).
- NERC Doctoral Training Programme, Advanced Training Workshop on Chaos and Uncertainty in Weather Forecasts, 2016
- Classical Mechanics tutorials for Part A (second year) Mathematicians, 2011, 2013
- Flows, Fluctuations and Complexity tutorials for Part B (third year) physicists, 2012-2019.
- Atmospheric, Oceanic and Planetary Physics classes for Part C (fourth year) physicists in 2016-17.