CURRENT Ph. D. STUDENTS:
Maria Giovanna Foti, Maria Mironova, Philipp Windischhofer, Kalyan Metodiev, Maxance Draguet, Martin Gazi, Giulio Villani
Ph. D. STUDENTS at Oxford University:
Abhishek Sharma, "Characterisation of advanced silicon Pixel detector prototypes (MAPS) for the Inner Tracker (ITk) of the ATLAS experiment at the High Luminosity LHC", Dphil 2020, Fellow at CERN.
- Cecilia Tosciri, " Machine Learning Applications and Observation of Higgs Boson Decays into a Pair of Bottom Quarks with the ATLAS Detector", Dphil 2020, Post Doc, University of Chicago, USA, ATLAS Thesis Award
- Luca Ambroz, "Measurements of the associate production of a Higgs boson decaying into two beauty quarks with a weak vector boson", Dphil 2020, Junior Quantitative Analyst at Bank of America.
- Maryan Petrov “Search for heavy ZZ resonances in the →ZZ→2l2ν 1 using proton-proton collisions at √s== 13 TeV with the ATLAS detector at the LHC”, Dphil 2018, Data analyst with Siemens, Germany.
- Luigi Vigani “Study of CMOS prototypes for the ATLAS detector upgrade and searches for invisible decays of the Higgs boson”, Dphil 2018, Post Doc, University of Heidelberg, Germany
Ph. D. STUDENTS at Purdue University :
- Mark Kruse “Top dilepton decays”, Ph. D. 1996, Fuchsberg-Levine Family Professor of Physics, Duke University, USA.
- Kara Hoffman, “Search for new physics in b jets proton-antiproton collisions at CDF”, Ph. D. 1998, Professor of Physics and Associate Chair University of Maryland, director of the Center for Experimental Particle Physics, USA.
- Todd Keaffaber, “Measurement of the B cross section in proton-anti-proton collisions at CDF”, Ph. D. 2000, cofounder lushSensor, USA.
- Arnold Pompos, “Search for the supersymmetric partner of the top quark in proton antiproton collisions at CDF”, Ph. D. 2002, Associate Professor, University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, USA.
- Carsten Rott, “Search for scalar bottom quarks from gluino decays in proton-proton collisions at a center of mass of 1.96 TeV”, Ph. D 2004, Associate Professor Sungkyunkwan University, Korea and Recipient of NSF Antarctica Service Medal
- Michael Guenther, “Measurement of the time integrated mixing parameter in proton-anti-proton collisions at CDF”, Ph. D. 2005, affiliate Professor of Physics Grand Valley State University, USA.
- Amitava Roy, “Design, Tests and Characteristics of CMS Pixel Sensors”, Ph. D 2005, Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Branch, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious diseases, NIH, USA
- Kim Giolo, “Measurements of B mesons lifetime in fully hadronic decays at the CDFII experiment”, Ph. D 2005, Internal Control Specialist and Performance Analyst, Cantonal Office of Social Insurance, Switzerland.
- Anadi Canepa, “Search for chargino and neutralino in Run II of the Tevatron”, Ph. D. 2006, Senior Scientist, Head of the CMS Department at Fermilab, USA
- Alessandro Grelli, Dottorato Internazionale, “Muon High Level Trigger Studies and Development for CERN Large Hadron Collider CMS Experiment’’, Ph. D. 2009, Assistant Professor Utrecht University, Netherland.
- Viktor Veszpremi, “Search for the standard model Higgs boson in proton anti-proton collisions at a center of mass energy of 1.8 TeV”, Ph. D. 2007, staff member of ATOMKI Debrecen, Hungary.
- Artur Apresyan, “Search for the standard model Higgs boson in proton anti-proton collisions at a center of mass energy of 1.8 TeV”, Ph. D. 2009, Associate Scientist, at Fermilab, USA. Recipient DOE Early Career Award ($2.5 M)
- Ozhan Koybasi, “Production of CMS FPIX Detector Modules and Development of Novel Radiation Hard Silicon Sensors for Future Upgrades of the LHC’’, Ph.D. 2011, Senior Research Scientist, SINTEF, Norway.
- Karolos Potamianos, “Search for the Higgs Boson and Rare Standard Model Processes in the MET +b-Jets Signatures at the Collider Detector at Fermilab”, Ph. D. 2011, Postdoctoral Fellow, DESY, Germany.
- Qiuguang Liu, “Search for physics phenomena with jets and missing transverse energy at the Collider Detector at Fermilab”, 2013, Selfline Start up, Chicago, USA.
- Jakub Zablocki, “Search for a Heavy Higgs Boson in the H→ZZ→2l2ν Channel in pp collisions at √s=8 TeV with the CMS Detector”, Ph. D. 2014, Amazon, USA.
- Matthew Kress, “Search for a Heavy Higgs Boson in the H→ZZ→2l2q Channel in pp collisions at √s=8 TeV with the CMS Detector”, Ph. D. 2014, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Sandia National Laboratories, USA.
- Mayur Bubna, “Development of ultra-radiation-hard silicon sensors for the high-luminosity upgrade of the LHC”, Ph. D. 2015, Senior R&D Engineer, Synopsis, USA